Come play flinggolf AND support a great cause! We are hosting a fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on May 14th – tee off time is 6pm.
NO FLINGGOLF OR GOLF EXPERIENCE NEEDED!! We will teach you how to throw the ball with a flingstick and get you headed out on the course in no time, and its all for a good cause. Flinggolf is very easy to learn and really fun to play, you are basically playing golf with a flingstick instead of golf clubs.
– We will play in groups of 5 or 6 (scramble format)
– Cost: $15 and all of the greens fees go straight to LLS!
– Beer cart will be going around during the round (we also have a bar & grill at the clubhouse if you need other food and drink)
– 50/50 closest to the pin contest (Bring cash!)
– Flingsticks are provided but if you have your own, bring it!
– Flinggolf is great for any age! It’s easy to get the whole family involved
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please contact American Classic Golf Club at 302-703-6662 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.