What makes the American Classic so unique?
This hybrid 9 green golf course is exactly what the doctor ordered. Whether you only have time for a quick 9 or want to play a traditional 18 hole round, the varying tee boxes give the course several different looks and allow you to use every club in your bag.
Play the gold, red, or white tees for a par 32 for 9 holes or a par 64 for 18. For the brave and seasoned golfers, play the blue tees for a par 35 for 9 holes or a par 70 for 18. You can even switch things up every hole and play from different tee markers if you desire.
The best part about The Classic is that it is a great course for all types of players. From scratch golfers to women to seniors to children, any skill level is capable of playing well and enjoying their time out on the course. The Classic is also a great source of exercise and fitness as the cart path goes from every tee box to every green leading to and from the clubhouse. Need to get those steps in? You can total over 5,000 steps in a 9 hole round or get your daily goal of 10,000 in an 18 hole round. Riding Carts also available!
Golfing at the American Classic is both fun and challenging as we have water and sand hazards, an island green on hole 6, different tee markers for all types of golfers, and our course allows you to use every club in your bag. Our course truly is “Built FORE Fun.”
We look forward to seeing you out on the course!
|1||3/3||115 110 105 105||Easy|
|2||5/5||415 368 351 284||Difficult|
|3||4/4||301 291 228 228||Moderate|
|4||3/4||277 175 164 157||Moderate|
|5||3/3||175 148 110 110||Moderate|
|6||4/3,4/3||318/157 308/144 267/144 267/144||Difficult|
|7||3/4||270 180 173 163||Difficult|
|8||3/3||116 111 106 106||Easy|
|9||4/5||395 326 294 222||Difficult|
Hole 6 distances to the right of “/” are for lessons and clinics.
- All alcohol must be purchased from the golf course. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please repair ball marks, replace divots, and rake bunkers.
- Please keep up with the pace-of-play in front of you.
- Please keep motorized golf carts at least 30 feet from all greens and water hazards.
- Motorized golf carts must remain on the cart path on all Par 3’s.
- Disobeying motorized cart rules and directional signs will not be tolerated.
- Please return motorized golf carts to the return area and report any damage that may have occurred.
- Please keep your push/pull carts off of the greens and tees.
- All closed-toe shoes are acceptable. Metal spikes are NOT allowed.