Concerning COVID-19 & Golfer Safety
UPDATED: APRIL 2, 2020
In light of COVID-19, we have decided to start online bookings with pre-payment as well as prepayment over the phone.
What does this mean for you? What it means is that we are trying to eliminate as many in person transactions as possible. Check in will move to a window in the front of the clubhouse, and we will have FREE pull carts available for anyone who wants to walk.
We apologize, temporarily there are no riding carts available.
If you book online you will be required to prepay at the time of booking. This will help keep you safe, as well as, keep our staff safe during this time.
If you know someone who does not use our website or online bookings, please have them give us a call at 302-703-6662 and we can process their credit card over the phone when they book a tee time.
We are no longer participating in cash transactions, but you may purchase club credit! It is like a gift card but goes directly onto your account and can be used at anytime for almost anything (carts, drinks, snacks, greens fees, etc).
How check in will work:
1. Prebook/Pre call to schedule time and pay.
2. Show up for tee time about 5-10 minutes before your time.
3. Check in with staff AT WINDOW IN FRONT OF CLUBHOUSE.
4. If you are renting a pull cart for free, take any of the ones near the putting green!
5. Play your round! Yay! Fun!!
6. When finished with pull carts, put the pull cart back to where you got it, we will clean it. You may unload your clubs at your car before parking the cart.
Thank you for your continued support. We will get through this together. If you have any questions please give us a call or email us.
Stay safe & healthy.