Purpose: Introduce the game of golf by teaching all aspects of the game from check in, to actually playing golf, as well as rules and general course etiquette. Perfect for total beginners who are interested in learning the game of golf in a low-pressure environment.
- Meet other beginner golfers to potentially play with in the future.
- Low pressure and fun environment, those who attend will have a good understanding of how to play golf and could begin playing at any course.
- Learn a new sport and develop a new hobby
- Total beginner course where you will learn everything about how to play starting with the check-in to actually playing.
- Rental clubs, balls, tees, and all other necessary equipment will be provided.
- Receive full written summaries of everything covered- this will be a great guide to have for the beginning of your golf journey.
Monday, August 29th 6pm-8pm
Tuesday, August 30th 6pm-8pm
Wednesday, August 31st 6:30pm-7:30pm
Cost: $250/person. 10 people maximum.
Included: 5 hours of instruction, full written summaries of topics covered, free 9 hole round at ACGC (Cart not included)
Contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org today to get signed up!