We got a couple of updates below! Please read the entire post for new check in & hours of operation updates!!
CHECK-IN UPDATES: PLEASE READ FULLY
We now offer Express Check In at the Starter Shack (see photo)! Who should use Express Check In? If you are any of the following please use Express Check In:
– Anyone paying by credit card or club credit
– Players who are walking
– If you prepaid for your greens fees online
– If you do not need anything from the pro shop or cafe prior to your round
We still offer check-in at the front desk of the pro shop too! Who should use pro shop check-in? Please use pro shop check-in if you are any of the following:
– If you need golf balls, tees, snacks, drinks, etc.
– If you have changes, questions, concerns, or issues with your tee times
– You do not already have a tee time reservation
– You are paying in cash
– You need to purchase club credit
– You need information about the course, golf passes, lessons, regripping, etc.
Please note: Your tee time is your tee time no matter where you check-in, checking in at the shack won’t necessarily get you out earlier than your scheduled tee time.
HOURS CHANGE UPDATE:
CLUBHOUSE HOURS: 7am – 5pm (clubhouse restroom will be open after 5pm, must enter through back entrance by starter shack)
TEE TIMES AVAILABLE: 7am-5pm (we will wait for last cart to come in to close shack)
CAFE HOURS: 8:30am – 5pm (last call & fryers close @ 4:45pm)
There will be stop signs added to the road in front of the golf course by the end of August! The stops signs are for anyone exiting the golf course parking lot and exiting the Heritage Village Condos. Anyone who is entering the golf course/condo entrance will continue through with no stop signs.
Keep in touch with course updates via email, Facebook and our website. Thanks for growing with us!
The Staff at American Classic Golf Club